Lisbeth Salander

From the Girl with the Dragon tattoo trilogy. I've already read all the books, seen all the first set of films, and can now wear the clothes!

http://www.hm.com/gb/dragon-tattoo?cm_mmc=Newsletter-_-20111208-_-GB-_-dragon-tattoo_D

A link to the preview of the collection. All looks very reasonably priced which is what I love about H&M. Good job by Trish Summerville. This is actually just what I imagined Salander wearing right down to the dark burgundy shade. The leather trousers and white vest are probably my favourite.
Out on the 14th December online and in selected stores...just hope they have it in my nearest one. PLEASE.

The first Girl with the Dragon Tattoo film featuring Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara is out on the 26th December. Something to look forward to after Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment