Whistles Resort '12 Preview event

In the name of dissertation research, me and my friend Becca took a trip to London on Thursday for a little taster of what is to be hitting Whistles stores later this season and for Resort early next year.

It took two cancelled trains, one missed connection and and hour and a half stood up.
Consequently, we were not feeling too perky by the time we got there.
I actually felt gross, I feel sorry for people who have to commute that every day.
We also walked to Oxford Street from Euston during rush hour. Oh the thrills.

However, it definitely made up for the atrocious journey. The clothes were beautiful (and the models of course) we drank mini bottles of Pommery champagne (through straws, naturally) ate Pierre Herme macarons, and had a run-through of the styles from none other than Jane Sheperdson, CEO of Whistles and Sophie Ferguson Jones, Shopping Editor at Grazia.







We even got a little chat with Jane Sheperdson, despite being mega nervous (I hate to think I'm bothering important people, and Becca got a bit starstruck) and she was lovely, making time for us mere students.

It could of gone better, but only in the sense that she offered me a job on the spot, which wasn't up there on the scale of not happening to very likely.
We left feeling elated, my bank balance a little lighter, and my love for Whistles even stronger, swoon.
And, I can't wait to buy that colour block striped jumper.

Images from http://www.facebook.com/thisiswhistles

No comments:

Post a Comment