Crockett & Jones

There's this little shoe shop that I always walk past on my way to get coffee. Most of the time, if I'm meeting someone I'll stand outside and stare through the glass at the albeit small but beautiful selection of ladies shoes.
It's one of those shops that smart dressed businessmen get their classic brogue or oxford lace ups for the year.
They're all hand-made and take up to 8 weeks to produce. They also offer a bespoke service so you can have shoes hand-crafted to your feet's specifications!
It turns out though that the brand are not so small and have three stores in London, two in Paris, one in New York, and have now opened one in Brussels. Oh and they have a concession in Selfridges. Phew.

A selection of my favourites. They even come with shoe trees!
I won't even try to deny my obsession with Jodphur or Chelsea boots. I love that equine look. A bit too much tbh. I even bought actual horse-riding jodphurs instead of those fake Zara/Amercian Apparel ones.









No comments:

Post a Comment